Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Exhibition Floor Now Open - Reserve Your Place Early For 2019
E&Ps can come up with the optimal production optimization strategies, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support, and third-party services.
Contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths at the the Rocky Mountain specific production optimization & artificial lift design congress, where E&Ps are on the look out for the latest automation and well treatment technologies.
- Production Optimization Consultants
- Innovative Pump Design Options For Effective Gas Handling
- Latest Surveillance Technology Solutions To Predict & Prevent Failures
- New Age Sensor & Well Control Technology Providers
- Smart Control Options To Make Smarter Decisions
- Latest Technology Options To Prevent Gas Interference
- Fluid Homogenization Alternatives To Maintain A Stable Operating Environment
- Drilling And Completions Consulting Firms
- Software Providers To Utilize Predictive Data Analytics
- Production Optimization Consultants
- Sand Control Solution Providers
- Flowback Management Techniques
- Well Corrosion Treatment Solutions
Access to and use of this site (www.production-optimization-rockies.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
FOCUS AREAS FOR 2019
Key Discussion Topic Areas On This Years Agenda
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 1: TUESDAY, 21 MAY, 2019
- Gas Lift Application : Understand how to optimize drawdown rates in high pressure Rocky Mountain wells
- Optimize Gas Lift Performance: From Early Stage To End Of Life. Assess optimal lift strategy to enhance drawdown capabilities
- Make Production More Profitable In The Rocky Mountains : Techniques & new technologies that are bringing the most production online
- Plunger Lift Optimization: Pump design and automation technologies to optimize cost and performance
- ESP Optimization Strategy: Implement high volume ESP's to maximize pressue drawdown
- Achieving Lift Automation Using Smart Controls: Learn how to automate and remotely monitor artificial lift systems
- Improve Artificial Lift Maintenance & Reliability: Reduce wear & tear while keeping lifts optimized & prolong run life
- Seamlessly Integrate Machine Learning & AI Into Existing Processes: Examine how to incorporate AI into operations to drive up efficiency and run life
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 2: WEDNESDAY, 22 MAY, 2019
- Remotely Monitor And Control Well Sites: Assess latest sensor technologies available to inspect and control well sites
- Gather & Analyze Production Data: Collect accurate field data to effectively analyze it
- Learn How To Move From A Manual To An Automated Wellhead Setup: Cost-effectively transition and enhance operational efficiencies
- Gas Handling Pump Design & Fluid Homogenization: Examine innovative design options to better handle gas & improve drawdown
- Prevent Gas Interference: Learn how to mitigate gas related issues and maintain a consistent route to drawdown
- Sand Control & Flowback Strategies: Handle large sand volumes during production to prevent equipment failure
- Corrosion Treatment: Examine new materials and treatment options to combat corrosive effects on wells