Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Exhibition Floor Now Open - Reserve Your Place Early For 2019
E&Ps can come up with the optimal production optimization strategies, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support, and third-party services.
Contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths at the the Rocky Mountain specific production optimization & artificial lift design congress, where E&Ps are on the look out for the latest automation and well treatment technologies.
- Production Optimization Consultants
- Innovative Pump Design Options For Effective Gas Handling
- Latest Surveillance Technology Solutions To Predict & Prevent Failures
- New Age Sensor & Well Control Technology Providers
- Smart Control Options To Make Smarter Decisions
- Latest Technology Options To Prevent Gas Interference
- Fluid Homogenization Alternatives To Maintain A Stable Operating Environment
- Drilling And Completions Consulting Firms
- Software Providers To Utilize Predictive Data Analytics
- Production Optimization Consultants
- Sand Control Solution Providers
- Flowback Management Techniques
- Well Corrosion Treatment Solutions
American Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-American Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
FOCUS AREAS FOR 2019
Key Discussion Topic Areas On This Years Agenda
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 1: TUESDAY, 21 MAY, 2019
- Gas Lift Application : Understand how to optimize drawdown rates in high pressure Rocky Mountain wells
- Optimize Gas Lift Performance: From Early Stage To End Of Life. Assess optimal lift strategy to enhance drawdown capabilities
- Make Production More Profitable In The Rocky Mountains : Techniques & new technologies that are bringing the most production online
- Plunger Lift Optimization: Pump design and automation technologies to optimize cost and performance
- ESP Optimization Strategy: Implement high volume ESP's to maximize pressue drawdown
- Achieving Lift Automation Using Smart Controls: Learn how to automate and remotely monitor artificial lift systems
- Improve Artificial Lift Maintenance & Reliability: Reduce wear & tear while keeping lifts optimized & prolong run life
- Seamlessly Integrate Machine Learning & AI Into Existing Processes: Examine how to incorporate AI into operations to drive up efficiency and run life
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 2: WEDNESDAY, 22 MAY, 2019
- Remotely Monitor And Control Well Sites: Assess latest sensor technologies available to inspect and control well sites
- Gather & Analyze Production Data: Collect accurate field data to effectively analyze it
- Learn How To Move From A Manual To An Automated Wellhead Setup: Cost-effectively transition and enhance operational efficiencies
- Gas Handling Pump Design & Fluid Homogenization: Examine innovative design options to better handle gas & improve drawdown
- Prevent Gas Interference: Learn how to mitigate gas related issues and maintain a consistent route to drawdown
- Sand Control & Flowback Strategies: Handle large sand volumes during production to prevent equipment failure
- Corrosion Treatment: Examine new materials and treatment options to combat corrosive effects on wells