Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Exhibition Floor Now Open - Reserve Your Place Early For 2019
E&Ps can come up with the optimal production optimization strategies, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, support, and third-party services.
Contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths at the the Rocky Mountain specific production optimization & artificial lift design congress, where E&Ps are on the look out for the latest automation and well treatment technologies.
- Production Optimization Consultants
- Innovative Pump Design Options For Effective Gas Handling
- Latest Surveillance Technology Solutions To Predict & Prevent Failures
- New Age Sensor & Well Control Technology Providers
- Smart Control Options To Make Smarter Decisions
- Latest Technology Options To Prevent Gas Interference
- Fluid Homogenization Alternatives To Maintain A Stable Operating Environment
- Drilling And Completions Consulting Firms
- Software Providers To Utilize Predictive Data Analytics
- Production Optimization Consultants
- Sand Control Solution Providers
- Flowback Management Techniques
- Well Corrosion Treatment Solutions
Rocky Mountain Specific Production Optimization Congress
According to a monthly report issued last week by the Department of Natural Resources (DMR): Crude oil output in the Bakken has increased 2% month to month while natural gas production was up 5% to 82.1 Bcf (2.65Bcf/d)
The Rocky Mountain Shale Plays are once again featured hot spots for production, with activity levels seen to be picking up in the Bakken, DJ & Power River Basins. Record-setting production numbers are a result of operators using new technology allowing them to recover more from each new well. Keeping that in mind, understand how latest artificial lift designs are optimized for cost, efficiency & run time. Additionally, integrate smart controls to monitor systems and improve lift maintenance & reliability.
Our flagship Rocky Mountains' focused production optimization and artificial lift event returns to Denver this May, with a new and fresh focus on minimizing downtime through automation, maintaining a consistent route to drawdown and effectively managing gas handling, interference, sand control and corrosion challenges.
American Business Conferences once again assures to exceed your expectations and deliver valuable content in addition to over 20 Hours of Learning, Discussion, Networking & Business Development opportunities.
Two Day E&P-Driven Conference: May 21 & 22, 2019
Day 1 Focus : Artificial Lift Designs, Application Techniques For Integrating Automation & Smart Controls, Machine Learning & AI Integration with Lift Equipment To Increase Equipment Efficiencies And Reduce Failure Rates
Day 2 Focus : Well Site Automation, Pre-Empting Failures Using Predictive Analytics, Effective Gas Handling Methods, Sand Control, Flowback Management & Chemical Treatment Options
Multiple Registration Options | Make Sure You Don't Miss Out
+ Subsidized E&P Registration Rates + Group Discounts For E&Ps & Vendors
+ Sponsorship & Exhibition Options + Fully Interactive Live Stream Option
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Open For 2019
Please contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.
I look forward to welcoming you to Denver in May, 2019.
Divisional Director, Oil & Gas - American Business Conferences
FOCUS AREAS FOR 2019
Key Discussion Topic Areas On This Years Agenda
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 1: TUESDAY, 21 MAY, 2019
- Gas Lift Application : Understand how to optimize drawdown rates in high pressure Rocky Mountain wells
- Optimize Gas Lift Performance: From Early Stage To End Of Life. Assess optimal lift strategy to enhance drawdown capabilities
- Make Production More Profitable In The Rocky Mountains : Techniques & new technologies that are bringing the most production online
- Plunger Lift Optimization: Pump design and automation technologies to optimize cost and performance
- ESP Optimization Strategy: Implement high volume ESP's to maximize pressue drawdown
- Achieving Lift Automation Using Smart Controls: Learn how to automate and remotely monitor artificial lift systems
- Improve Artificial Lift Maintenance & Reliability: Reduce wear & tear while keeping lifts optimized & prolong run life
- Seamlessly Integrate Machine Learning & AI Into Existing Processes: Examine how to incorporate AI into operations to drive up efficiency and run life
TECHNICAL CONFERENCE DAY 2: WEDNESDAY, 22 MAY, 2019
- Remotely Monitor And Control Well Sites: Assess latest sensor technologies available to inspect and control well sites
- Gather & Analyze Production Data: Collect accurate field data to effectively analyze it
- Learn How To Move From A Manual To An Automated Wellhead Setup: Cost-effectively transition and enhance operational efficiencies
- Gas Handlong Pump Design & Fluid Homogenization: Examine innovative design options to better handle gas & improve drawdown
- Prevent Gas Interference: Learn how to mitigate gas related issues and maintain a consistent route to drawdown
- Sand Control & Flowback Strategies: Handle large sand volumes during production to prevent equipment failure
- Corrosion Treatment: Examine new materials and treatment options to combat corrosive effects on wells